Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wad a Interesting DAY for Mii =.="lolz

2day I must wake up early.

Because My auntie just gave birth to a baby that's why I nid to go my auntie house.

We carried around the baby and play with it SOFTLY~the baby is SUPER DUPER CUTE!!~

After that My mum want to watch HORSE RACING and my auntie press the remote control to the

channel that My mum want to watch after that we walk to the MRT when we walking there we

saw a MINIMART and My brother and I go in the minimart while my mum was walk to the MRT.

We bought sweets and water after buying me and my brother run and chase my mum because

the distance is very far and finally we reach the MRT and we goes up the MRT and I was sitting

there playing PSP and My brother and MUM standing near the door and after we reach

SAMBAWANG is about 3.55P.M. My brother and I rush back home because We 4.00P.M.

got soccer match and We reach there with our friend and we play until 6+ then We when to

Sambawang mart to buy something to eat after eating i go to a minimart shop name

"Seng Kang Minimart" and bought a lazer to play it cost $3.90 after that i go home take my

badminton racket and go down to the badminton court and play badminton after playing I goes

to the MRT and eat FOODFARE after eating I go to Sportslink to make the grip of My racket

after griping it I when home and My brother when to Mcdonald's with his friends.

You know wad I do next??

Sitting in front of the computer table and type wad happen to me 2day.Blogging quite FUN de leh>.

No comments:

Post a Comment